INFORMATION CLAUSE, FOR COLLECTIN PERSONAL DATA
According to art. 13 para. 1 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: RODO) that:
- AMBERLINE SP. Z O.O. is the Administrator of your personal data. z o.o. with the registered office in Kołobrzeg at ul. Krzysztofa Kolumba 20, 78–100 Kołobrzeg, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs District Court in Koszalin KRS No. 0000246273, Tax No.: 671–172–69–35 NBRN: 320128005 Hereinafter referred to as AMBERLINE SP. Z O.O.
- Contact with the Personal Data Administrator: e-mail address: ##gdsd#at#pbqtgaxct.tj##
- Your personal data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 lit. a) - c) GDPR for commercial purposes, creating offers (data sent via the contact form on our website and obtained by e-mail and by phone), verification of payment credibility, order processing, handling complaints and applications, technical support, financial settlements, including the issuance of accounting documents.
- AMBERLINE SP. Z O.O. does not transfer your personal data to third parties.
- Your personal data, as a rule, are not transferred outside the EEA. The transfer of your personal data outside the EEA may, however, take place when it is necessary to perform your service, in a situation where the implementation of the service will require the participation of AMBERLINE SP. Z O.O. subcontractors with headquarters outside the EEA.
- Your personal data will be stored for the duration of your contract with AMBERLINE SP. Z O.O. for the provision of services provided by AMBERLINE SP. Z O.O., in connection with which your personal data is processed, and after this period until the expiry of the limitation period for claims arising from your with AMBERLINE SP. Z O.O., contract for the provision of services offered by AMBERLINE SP. Z O.O. However, your personal data recorded in the accounting records will be kept for the period specified in applicable law, including tax regulations.
- GDPR and other legal provisions, you have the right to access your personal data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer personal data, the right to raise objection, and the right to withdraw consent at any time if the processing takes place on the basis of your consent.